Travel, Teach, Live in China

Z VISA in China
In Response To: Z visa or Residence Permit. (Fritzane)


Your guess is correct, this is a new change in the VISA process and is multiple entry VISA. Along with the VISA one should have Alien work permit book(drark brown one) to work in China.

I'm also working in China on Z VISA.

Hope this clarifies.

Messages In This Thread

F visa accetable -- JohnnyWinnebago
F-visas and working in china -- Kevin
F vs Z -- Dos
Z visa or Residence Permit. -- Fritzane
Z VISA in China -- Aswini
F visa and Z -- gary
Z-Visa -- Jamie Cobham
you need a Z visa -- Tez
China Visa -- Will Pascoe
A word to 'Tez' -- Joe Sullivan
China Visa -- Will Pascoe
Apologies to Tez -- Joe Sullivan
Z visa issue -- KEKE ANYI

Go to another board -