English schools in Australia and New Zealand
Why study overseas?
* Meet different people and visit new places.
* Exposure to new experiences, ways of doing business, social and legal systems.
* Make new friends, learn about other cultures and be able to value differences between your own culture and that of New Zealand.
Why study in New Zealand?
* Study English in an English-speaking country.
* Clean and green and free of many pests and disease.
* Safe from terrorism.
* Open to many cultures.
* World-class education with latest technology.
* Small safe country, where all individuals are valued.
Why study at IPC?
* Individualised Personalised Support - IPC prides itself in knowing every student well from their High Schools and other History and by meeting and being involved in orientation with students. Students are individually set goals for the improvement of English and other disciplines. Achievements are measured at the end of each Semester. Any variation from planned improvement in English, Japanese or a discipline is examined and reasons examined Continual improvement of students is a set objective.
* Fully Residential - allows immersion with other speakers of English. This allows students to speak English and learn in the Hostels, Dining Hall, in the Recreation Centre and during activities. Opportunity to meet learn and play with students from more than 20 countries.
* Established for non-Native speakers of English - students get support with their English throughout their education. Students are able to start our Programmes without English or Japanese.
* Students are imbued with our graduate profile in order to be more independent, curious, excited about learning, confident and able to communicate effectively in more than one language. Students are prepared to be versatile and Flexible for the global workplace.
* Interdisciplinary approach to the International Degrees.
Students study different disciplines, business, environmental studies ,international relations languages and Ecotourism and the relationship between them. Students can develop a well balanced holistic understanding of various global issues.
* Opportunity to really mix with the local community,
Connections between learning in class and in wide range of communities and community clubs, teams and activities ,or volunteer organizations contributes to the society in which students live and is important for the Holistic development of the student.
* Fully recognised international Qualifications. IPC Qualifications are all fully accredited by NZQA.