Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in Asia

Re: Owing Real Estate in the Philippines
By:christine <spalpeen20@yahoo.com>
In Response To: Owing Real Estate in the Philippines (Nick Tan)

hi! please clarify this statement "Details are available at the Philippine Retirement Authority website (www.plra.gov.ph); essentially you are allowed to own some land if you avail of a SRRVisa (Special Resident Retiree's Visa). Under this program the foreign immigrant is allowed to own up to 1,000 square meters of urban (residential) land or one hectare of rural (agricultural) land,.."

Messages In This Thread

Owing Real Estate in the Philippines -- Nick Tan

Go to another board -