Travel, Teach, Live in Asia
Procedure of getting a Vietnam visa at the airport
If you go by air, the easiest and most simple way is to apply for visa on arrival (visa to be picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam)!
What you need to do is very simple as follows:
- You apply online at http://www.vietnamvisa-online.com or http://www.visaforvietnam.org
- Settle the payment (service fee) as per instructions
- Receive your visa approval letter after 1working day (urgent service), and 2 or 3 working days (normal service) via email
- You print the letter out and bring it together with your photos + passport +some dollars pay the Vietnam Immigration Officer to get your visa stamped in arrival airport in Vietnam and pick up your visa there.
And now, you are ready to enter Vietnam!
There are two kinds of fees: service fee and stamping fee.
- Service fee: the fee is paid online to proceed the visa for you.
- Stamping fee: For getting your visa stamped at VIETNAM airport, pay directly at the Vietnam airports for the Immigration officers by cash (in USD) at immigration Desk.
- NORMAL PROCESSING service fee: 2-3 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING service fee: 1 working day (plus 10 USD).
Messages In This Thread
- Vietnam Visa Information -- Tran Tran Thanh
- Re: Vietnam Visa Information -- Annliz