English schools in Asia
The entire team at CebuSmart would like to cordially invite you to participate in our intensive, “Total Immersion” Home-stay English Language Program.
A little about our program:
1. CebuSmart has an eminently qualified team of English Trainers. The Senior Trainer is an American with over 20 years experience tutoring students from South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan and Taiwan. He understands your unique needs and focuses your studies on what you need to meet your personal objectives within your study program. He holds a Masters degree in Education Management with a secondary degree in Teaching English as a Second Language from a respected college in the USA.
2. The CebuSmart Home-stay English Language Program (HELP) is far more affordable than other programs offered at Cebu.
3. CebuSmart’s language program consists of 20 hours of classroom style study per week using textbooks, references, handouts and other materials and conducted over a five-day week (Monday-Friday) combined with the significant benefits of living in a multi-cultural, English only setting.
4. Opportunities will also be made available to participants to benefit from special trips to local scenic spots on Cebu to provide students with an enriching cultural experience.
5. Clean, furnished accommodations and two meals per day are provided and included in your total tuition fee so you know your major costs are taken care of before you leave home.
6. CebuSmart is able to offer these low tuition fees because the economic conditions throughout the Philippines strongly favors tourism and educational opportunities at very affordable rates compared to most other countries.
Program Highlights: Our program is geared at four separate levels depending on each students current level of English competency. CebuSmart staff will also consider the objectives sought by each student when customizing their program. Students can be confident to see quick improvements in their English skill shortly after entering our program because we thoroughly test each student and focus training on each individual students needs. The students learning objectives are also a significant factor in determining the contents of each students study program. Some students seek to broaden their oral conversational skills to facilitate the communications while traveling while other students are seeking acceptance to universities with high TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS score standards.
While most language schools force students to join large classes to keep overhead costs lower, CebuSmart is concentrating on quality rather than quantity to ensure student satisfaction thereby resulting in a favorable student reviews at the end of the course. We hope to develop and grow the CebuSmart HELP through positive feedback and referrals.
Program Fees: The tuition fees include:
a. Twenty hours of class study per week. Some class study will be in a group and some study time will be valuable one on one time addressing the student’s specific problem areas and objectives.
b. Accommodation in a typical size well furnished bedroom. Up to three students will share one bathroom with shower.
c. Two meals per day. Breakfast and lunch will be served in a common dining room. The supper meals may be taken outside the school or, for a small additional fee of four dollars per day, at the dining room. Students electing to have supper at the dining room should inform the Administrator at least one day earlier.
d. A common relaxation area equipped with Internet access, television and DVD player is available for evening entertainment after studying.
Please contact CebuSmart by email to email@example.com or call +6332-495-8791for specific program details. We will be looking forward to hearing from you.