Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

English schools in Asia

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
School:Vietnamese-American Training College (VATC)

Founded in 2000, Vietnamese American Vocational Training College (VATC) is one of the oldest foreigned owned international school in Vietnam and a division of Pan VAT Co, Ltd. VATC began as Vietnamese Training College in Hochiminh city, operated mainly in English Training program. For over 7 years of operating, the school has expanded into 28 branches network nationwide with different disciplines including English, Informatic Technolgy, Business Administration…

In 2007, VATC was granted the official license by the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs to upgrade to an internationlly and nationally accredited Vocational Training College . On July 30, Vietnamese American Training College officially became Vietnamese American Vocational Training College . At the new level, VATC is able provide students with various training programs in Business Management, Office Management, Marketing, Accounting, Hospitality and Tourism, Graphic design… and be able to grant students with nationally qualified diploma.

VATC network has built up a tremendous goodwill in the Vietnamese educational and English / Vocational training market. With more than 18,000 students nationwide, it is classified as being in the top ten educational institution available in the country and among the top ten supplier of English education, IT and Business potential candidates to Vietnam labor market. VATC students achievers continue to win awards and lead the way in academic.

About 80% of VATC 18,000 of record live in Hochiminh City due to the allocation of 16 branches in every district of the city. The remaining 20 % are scattered across the nation in big cities such as CanTho, VungTau, HaiPhong , Hanoi . More than 100 VATC students have founded, co-founded or become key executives and managers of public and private companies.

Go to another board -