English schools in Asia
At the International School of Hyderabad, our mission is to provide a high quality International education for the children of foreign nationals and Indians between the ages of 3 and 18.
Our goals are as follows:
- To create a challenging, rewarding and stimulating environment, where pupils learn effectively, develop a sense of self-esteem, and are encouraged to realise their full potential.
- To provide a broad and well-balanced, non-sectarian educational program in the English language for members of the international community, regardless of race, religion, nationality or gender.
- To offer stimulating activity and enquiry-based learning that is enjoyable and differentiated for the varying needs of the students.
- To provide safe learning environment.
- To locate, organise, and maintain the best possible educational resources to facilitate the learning process.
- To develop the potential of each student according to their ability and to achieve academic excellence.
- To ensure that all students are treated with respect, tolerance, and understanding.