English schools in the USA and Canada
So, you need to improve your English / ESL for work, college or university admission, or just for fun? Chelsea Language Academy in Toronto, Canada can help.
- One of North America’s most experienced TOEFL / IELTS / Academic English teachers (a Harvard alumnus with 20 years teaching experience)
- Family atmosphere (particularly important for shy people who are given special attention at Chelsea)
- Comparatively more realistic outdoor learning experiences (teacher guided), beyond just classroom instruction -- More emphasis on teaching natural English, plus - help using it outside class
- Flexible class timetables to fit almost any student's schedule
- The educational advantages of a small school combined with the friendship advantages of a large social club of over 200 members who regularly meet for parties and other events
- Great central location in the dynamic Yonge/Eglinton area - across from Eglinton subway station.