English schools in the USA and Canada
GEOS Language Academy-Toronto is located in the heart of Toronto, just minutes away from many of the city’s famous attractions. We are very close to Yonge St., the longest street in the world. From our school, you can also walk to the CN Tower, Eaton Centre, Hockey Hall of Fame and the Harbourfront!
GEOS Full Time Courses are designed to help students improve their English ability, with a focus on conversation and communication. Language skills are developed through a comprehensive, multi-skilled learning system, taught by qualified native instructors.
GEOS believes that the fastest and most effective path to fluency is through conversation. Thus, students are encouraged to use their new language skills as quickly and as frequently as possible. Early, continued success in speaking and understanding helps build the confidence needed in real-life conversational situations. Building confidence is the primary goal of all GEOS language courses.
GEOS language instructors are caring, and patient professionals…qualities we feel are essential in helping to build confidence and maintain motivation.
ALL GEOS COURSES FEATURE
- 24 Instructional hours (CEP) and 31 hours (Intensive Course) per week
- Creative learning activities
- Small classes: Maximum of 14 students per class
- Professional, experienced, attentive instructors
- Extensive range of Pathway schools
- Special student services: free volunteer program
- Computers & Wi-Fi Internet available free for students