English schools in the USA and Canada
Take a look at your Temporary Homestay when you enroll in the DCESL PROGRAM!!!! http://dcesl.org/international.aspx
To all International Students!!!! Grasp the opportunity to interact with other Americans and participate in the most convenient ESL program ever!!! District of Columbia English as a Second Language (WWW.DCESL.ORG) Don’t believe me? I implore you to check around in the DC or Maryland areas of ESL schools that are offering this program and their package. The District of Columbia English as a Second Language Program has a wide-range package of the following:
• A well-paced 12 week program of the fundamentals of ESL Preparation that will pave your path towards a North American University. (You will attend classes 5 days a week. 10 hours total) DCESL employs ONLY TEFL Certified Teachers in their organization for Instruction.
• Because our program caters to International Students looking to attending a U.S. college program, DCESL teachers knows what it takes for you to receive your Certification and pass the TOESL College Entrance Exam. HOWEVER, in order to meet your goals, the higher chances of excelling in your classes and passing the exam all comes down to YOU AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!!!
• Room and board where you will share a house with other students who share the same goals of gaining the DCESL experience. And for those that can’t live without their laptops, BRING IT…Wireless Internet as well as cable will be provided.
• Hungry? Do not despair. We have you covered on food!!!
• You will have access to DC City life and the American Lifestyle. In this way, you can also use your ESL skills to speak with others and learn about USA History.
Do not take the easy route and learn ESL online! It is not destined to provide for you the ability to hear, speak, interact or conversate with our U.S. English teachers or speakers on a daily basis!
Interested??? Sounds good to you? Waiting to hear how much, eh? The cost of the program is a $3,500 flat fee as well as a $50 registration fee. Nothing more! HOWEVER, if you register before October 31st we will WAIVE THE $50 REGISTRATION FEE!!!
If you are genuinely interested in the program, you would need:
• Copy of the front page of your passport (with the exception of Japan) for security purposes.
• Copy of High School Diploma or equivalent
• Emergency Contact Information
If you have done the research on comparison on other ESL schools to DCESL as mentioned earlier, then you know this is a very suitable program for one that likes a hefty school package that is affordable. Again, the program includes YOUR CLASSES, Room and Board and Food. Who can beat that???
If you are seriously interested in this opportunity and would like to enroll in our program, please give me an E-mail, Instant Message or a Call. I will be more than happy to give you more details about this package and other packages that would better customize your needs. Check out our website even: WWW.DCESL.ORG Do not pass up this opportunity and I am looking forward to hearing from you all!!! ENROLL SOON!!!!
English Learning Representative
District of Columbia ESL