English schools in the USA and Canada
Colorado School of English has the best location in Denver, in the heart of downtown, nearby restaurants, bars, shopping and museums. CSE is also easily accessible by public transportation. Denver, in Colorado State, is known as one of the most beautiful cities in America. It is situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains which is home to internationally famous ski and snowboard resorts such as Vail and Aspen. Colorado State is located in the middle of the United States and offers an excellent opportunity to experience true American culture.
Accreditation: Colorado School of English is accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency for Intensive English Programs: ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training).
Quality Education: Since 1994, Colorado School of English has offered flexible English programs to international students from all over the world. Our English instructors are dedicated and experienced. Students have classes with a variety of teachers allowing them to have a richer experience.
- Intensive English Program (you will will study conversation, listening skills, grammar, vocabulary and writing)
- TOEFL / TOEIC preparation for students at high intermediate and advanced English levels
- Business English courses
- ESL programs for Executives, Lawyers, Doctors
- One-to-One Instruction / Private Lessons that focus on conversation, pronunciation, accent reduction, grammar, technical English, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT, GED, SAT, ACT preparation, and more..
- Courses for Juniors / Teenagers (12 - 16 years old)
- Sightseeing and study tours
- Homestay program - live with an American family
- English Teacher training program – TESL / TEFL Certificate.