Schools looking for agents
Date: 13 March 2017
Shanghai Meiji now is looking for freelance recruiters to recruit ESL teachers in China.
I. Introduction of Shanghai Meiji
Shanghai Meiji (Shanghai Meiji Cultural Communication., Ltd) is one of the biggest human resource centres for foreigners in their teaching career in China. (http://www.shmeiji.com)
We have been in operation for nine years, and now has partnered with over 100 schools in China, mainly in Shanghai. We specialize in assisting foreign teachers and interns in pursuing We are reputed for our friendly customer-orientated service and efficiency! We have a team of over 10 dedicated staff members who have continuously worked relentlessly in order to develop the service, allowing Shanghai Meiji to become one of the biggest Human Resource centres for foreigners seeking teaching jobs in China.
II.Freelance Recruiters wanted
Now Shanghai Meiji is looking for cooperative agencies to recruit fresh graduates as teaching interns in Chinese educational institutions.
Job Responsibilities for the cooperative freelance recruiters
• Understanding the brief that Shanghai Meiji has provide in order to screen candidates effectively
• Using job boards such as Reed, Jobsite and CV library on a daily basis – Putting together relevant search stings; also social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
• Qualifying candidates over the telephone and face to face
• Interviewing potential candidates over the telephone, building a relationship and gain a strong understanding of their skil1-set.
• Creating in depth candidate profiles before sending to Shanghai Meiji
• Building a pool of candidates actively seeking work
• Setting up and arranging interviews
If interested, please feel free to contact the operator of Shanghai Meiji by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone number (0086+18116234306) or have a look at our company website for your reference (www.shmeiji.com)