ESL Jobs in China
Date: 1 February 2019
ENGLISH TEACHING JOBS IN ZHANGJAKOU CHINA - FREE FLIGHT TICKET -UPTO 17500 RMB + HOUSING PROVIDED
What do you know about us?
- First Leap - business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China
- First Leap - Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
What do you know about Zhangjiakou?
- Situated in the bordering area of Beijing, Shanxi Province, Hebei Province and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Zhangjiakou City is nicknamed “mountain city lying to the north of the Great Wall”, which is famed for its important strategic position.
- Zhangjiakou is a time-honored city north of the Great Wall inhabited by many ethnic minorities.
Take a look at our package!
+ Basic salary: 17500 RMB
+ Private apartment provided
+ Relocation bonus of 10000 RMB (get this amount with the first 3 months)
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top- 60 RMB for one student signing up
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ Completion contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday paid
+ 100% support with Z visa work permit to China
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
- 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 16 office hours.
- Local Teaching assistant in each class.
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree, TEFL cert and have at least 2 years of experience, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org