ESL Jobs in China
Date: 25 January 2019
Kindergarten teacher urgent need - working at International school in Shanghai - 19.000 RMB take home and housing allowance on top
Start date: 27/02/2019
About the school:
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
- The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- School: International Kindergarten with the headquarter in Hong Kong and needs immediate teacher in Shanghai
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Teaching assistant in each class
- Contract length: 2 years
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: up to 19,000 RMB (free tax) + teaching experience bonus for teachers with B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood education
- 14 000 RMB + teaching experience bonus for teachers with other kinds of BA
- Housing allowance: 6,300 RMB (free tax)
- Free lunch at the school
- Annual insurance provided
- 1 month summer break and half a month winter break
- Ending contract bonus depends or yearly performance
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement
Who are we looking for?
- 1 Kindergarten teachers who are from US, UK or Canada
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
- At least two year relevant teaching experience
Be able to start working in August
If you are interested!
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address: email@example.com