ESL Jobs in China
Date: 25 December 2018
Chongqing is the largest municipality in southwest China. It is a modern port city on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers.As China’s fourth municipality after Beijing, Shanghai, and Tianjin, Chongqing has maintained rapid economic development while preserving a wonderful natural environment.
Who are we looking for?
Native speaker English teachers who hold:
- BA degree or above
- Love working with kids
- Ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
What will you be offered?
- Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
- Visa: Assistance in getting legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
- Salary: 21000 - 25,000 RMB
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip (RMB 9,500).
- TEFL reimbursement up to 4000 RMB
- Demo class bonus: (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
- Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
- Student ages: 3-14 years old
- Class size: 8-14 students per class
- Worked days: Wednesday - Sunday
- Days off: Monday and Tuesday
- 16 teaching hours + 16 office hours + 4 training hours
About our school!
First Leap English, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Don’t wait - Let’s join us!
If you are interested in the school, please send your CV, degree and your profile picture to my email: email@example.com