ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 December 2018
Middle School English Teacher Wanted
Opportunities to teach English in Beijing, teaching young learners is lots of fun and incredibly rewarding as you can see rapid improvement in your students.
Less than 25 teaching hours per week, weekend off, if you value a challenge and are looking for new adventures abundant in travelling opportunities, a position with this school awaits.
● Location: Beijing city, China.
● Contract Term: one academic year, as soon as work visa issued.
● Job Position: English Teacher.
● Students Age: 13-15 years old.
● Work Days: work on Mondays to Fridays, 2 days off on weekends.
● Work Hours: Less than 25 teaching periods per week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
● Salary: 16000RMB-20000RMB monthly.
● Accommodation: RMB4,000 monthly housing allowance or shared apartment provided.
● Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays, two months summer/winter vacation.
● Airfare Allowance: round-trip ticket reimbursement, maximum of RMB10,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
● Insurance: accident and medical insurance provided.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Native level English speakers.
● Bachelor degree or above.
● 1-2 years teaching experiences preferred.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org