ESL Jobs in China
Date: 6 March 2018
Paid: year 1 (16,000/month + 28,000 year end bonus) + year 2 (20,000/month + 40,000 year end bonus) = 500,000RMB
Two long vacation periods [winter: 4 weeks (January and February); summer: 3 weeks (July and August)]
Six month probation period
We are looking for: Young Learner Specialists (2 to 5 year old students) and Primary School Specialists Starting Summer or Fall of 2018
Modern Education of Jilin, China is Western managed. Our school is licensed to employ foreign teachers to work in China.
Working Hours: 25 teaching hours/week + (training, lesson prep)* and promotions
Monday - Day Off, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 4:45 to 7:00, Friday 3:00 to 7:00, Saturday 8:00 to 5:00, Sunday 8:00 to 5:00
1 day/wk 1:30 to 4:30* ----(hours vary during January, February, July, and August)----
Job description: As you know, teaching young people takes energy and compassion...
• Classes: English as a Second Language at various age and skill levels
• Students: Young Learner and Primary School age students
Requirements: You must be an educational professional... Contact me with any questions...
• Native English speaker with teaching experience and a BA and certificate, or MA
• Responsible, motivated, energetic, and outgoing personality with the ability to engage
students in the curriculum in a positive and supportive manner
• Ability to work with co-teachers and staff with professionalism and integrity
• Willingness to learn and share teaching strategies and methods
• Flexibility and understanding in adapting to the cultural norms of China
• Ability to obtain a work visa (you must provide the necessary documents)