ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Looking to co-operate with TEFL/TESOL organizations and freelance recruiters
We offer a great payment structure for the freelance recruiters. Commission Based Position.
• Understanding the brief that Shanghai Meiji has provide in order to screen candidates effectively
• Using job boards such as Reed, Jobsite and CV library on a daily basis – Putting together relevant search stings
• Using social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
• Qualifying candidates over the telephone and face to face
• Interviewing potential candidates over the telephone, building a relationship and gain a strong understanding of their skill-set.
• Creating in depth candidate profiles before sending to Shanghai Meiji
• Building a pool of candidates actively seeking work
• Setting up and arranging interviews