ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Landi Subject English curriculum developer
Who we are:
Landi Subject English is a high-end program abc360 has launched in 2016. Landi aims to motivate young students from age 4 to 8. Landi has within it the essential element of Peer Study as a student-centered teaching philosophy, which has various facets that enhance a student’s learning experience; facets such as peer tutoring, peer modeling, and peer assessment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skill sharpened curriculum developer and ESL teacher to join our team. This is a full-time position at Landi, located at Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about transforming knowledge and improving educational outcomes for our students and is able to be the Demo course teacher in both online and offline marketing events.
1. Develop and edit lesson plans, assignments, assessments, and other instructional materials and methods of teaching based on Chinese curriculum developers’ drafts.
2. Participate in the development of collaborative curriculum and grade-level activities with great understanding of Landi’s leading teaching ideas: small group class, peer study theory, contextualization and gamification concept.
3. Write teaching materials of teacher edition. Materials must be authentic and consistent with each other.
4. Edit teaching materials of student edition. Students’ materials need to be edited before or during the writing of teacher edition. Occasionally, student edition is requested without teacher edition required afterward.
5. Teach sample classes (recorded) for training purposes.
6. Be an actor/actress in the teaching videos (scripts are provided).
Desired Skills and Experience：
1. English native speakers with writing ability
2. Bachelor’s degree or above
3. Candidate must have experience working with children
4. Ability to self-reflect on teaching practices and be responsive to feedback
5. TEFL, TESOL certificate preferred; official teaching license recognized by home country highly preferred.
What we offer:
1. Payment: 13K to 16K monthly and incentives
2. Insurance Package
3. Working Time 40 hours per week
4. Workplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
More questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org