ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Hiring: Proofreader-Foreign curriculum developer based in Hangzhou
Who we are: Landi Subject English, a high-end program of abc360, was launched in 2016. Landi aims to motivate young students from age 4 to 8. Landi has within it the essential element of Peer Study as a student-centered teaching philosophy, which has various facets that enhance a student’s learning experience; facets such as peer tutoring, peer modeling, and peer assessment.
1. Develop and edit lesson plans, assignments, assessments, and other instructional materials and methods of teaching.
2. Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-level activities.
3. Write teacher’s editions for materials. Materials must be authentic and consistent with each other.
4. Edits student’s editions. Students’ materials must be edited before or during the writing of teacher’s editions. Occasionally, must edit student’s editions as requested without writing teacher’s editions afterward.
5. Teaches sample recorded classes for training purposes.
6. Make recordings are that related to student’s editions
7. Be an actor or actress in the videos that are attached to the teaching material.
1. English native speakers with writing ability
2. Bachelor’s degree or above
3. Strong instruction skills and classroom management
4. Ability to self-reflect on teaching practices and be responsive to feedback
5. Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL certificate preferred; official teaching license recognized by home country highly preferred.
6. Mandarin is a big plus.
What we offer:
1. One year contract
2. Payment=Base pay: 13K--16K RMB+ Incentives
4. Working hour: 9 am to 6 pm Beijing Time on weekdays
More questions please contact email@example.com