ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Teach, Socialize and Live in Guangzhou-Foshan Metropolis, China!
We’re looking for talented expatriate teachers to join us in Guangzhou-Foshan Metropolis, the third largest metropolis in China and the most popular tourist destination in South China. Teach undergraduate level students. Receive a great salary, competitive benefits and experience exotic Chinese culture!
Founded in 1931, South China Normal University (SCNU) is proudly a member of China’s “National 211 Project” , “Guangdong Province High-level University Clusters”, “MOE-Guangdong Province Co-sponsored Universities” and “Double First-rate Construction Universities” for its rapid development and numerous achievements in education and research.
The International Business College (IBC) came into existence at Nanhai Campus in 2013 and has evolved into a comprehensive school including the French Department, the Financial Management Department, the International Finance (Sino-UK Joint Program) Department and the English Language Center. And it has been cooperating with more than 30 universities in both the English-speaking and the French-speaking countries. In the fall of 2015, IBC launched its newly approved joint program “International Finance” with the University of Aberdeen, UK. To better meet students’ needs and further improve English, French and business/economics courses teaching, IBC is looking for talented teachers with TESOL/FLE/business/economics background to join us!
IBC international faculty works about 16 hours per week, including a total of 16 forty-minute teaching periods. Classes are split into two types: small classes (10-25 students) and big classes (26 or more students).
Duties for Full Time IBC International Faculty:
1. In-class teaching
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance
5. Counseling students
6. Participating in IBC course development seminars and doing demo classes to students or teachers
7. Participating in teacher training programs and workshops organized by IBC
8. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school
9. Attending all scheduled meetings where his/her presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee's holiday or the Employee's day off
10. Other tasks assigned by IBC and the department in his/her working hours, including meeting.
I. Finance major (3 positions open):
Courses taught: 1.Financial Strategy and Investment Management 2.Real Estate Portfolio Investment Intermediate Macroeconomics
Requirements: 1. Doctor’s degree in Economics, Accouting or Finance 2.Minimum of 2-year Teaching experience 3. English speake
II. Financial Management major (1 position open):
Course taught: 1.Financial Management Case Study
Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Accouting or Finance 2. Minimum of 2-year Teaching experience 3. English native speaker 4. Financial work experience in enterprises preferred
III. French major (2 positions open):
Courses taught: 1.French Listening and Speaking 2.French Reading and Writing 3.Business Administration 4.Logistics Marketing
Requirements: 1. Master’s degree or above in FLE 2. Minimum of 2-year Teaching experience 3. French native speaker
IV: English (1 position open):
Courses taught: 1. IELTS Preparation 2. English Speaking 3. English Writing
Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s degree or above in English linguistic/literature or TESOL or education 2. Minimum of 2-year Teaching experience 3. English native speaker
Compensation package for Full Time Teachers:
1. Pre-job Training
2. Good Salary (100,000RMB ~ 150,000RMB yearly plus 100-150RMB for each extra period)
3. Housing Allowance (residing in Guangzhou or Foshan, on-campus or off-campus)
4. Round-trip flight allowance
5. Visa, health check and residence permit allowance
6. Domestic health insurance
7. Other peripheral benefits
We are looking forward to sign 1~2 year contracts with foreign teachers. The term of contract will begin in September 2018. If you are interested and qualified into the above mentioned positions, please send your resume to the relevant contacts.