ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
At X SCHOOL we want to inspire and foster children and young adolescents to develop solid English proficiency as well as broader 21st century skills. We enable them to truly succeed in studying or working overseas. At X SCHOOL it is about how to succeed in a global context. We believe this can only be achieved through a holistic long-term learning program that also engages the family.
At X SCHOOL we work with students from 3-15 years through an activity program that is built upon our unique interdisciplinary curriculum. We engage students in continual daily learning to supplement their formal education and we offer STEAM based experiential learning to foster their skills in group.
LANGUAGE COACH & SKILL FACILITATOR
• Provide a warm, high energy atmosphere when teaching
• Effectively prepare all teaching resources for any classes based on the lesson plans
• Teach 1-2h group classes of 3-12 students
• Complete the online assessment for each student
• Meet with the parents for assessment reports and development planning
• Manage the student center and upload photos and work from the students each week
• Native English speaker
• Min. Bachelor degree
• 1-5 years’ teaching experience, preferably with children and young adolescents
• A passion for fostering STEAM skills and creating an attractive learning environment
• A good communicator within the team and to parents and other stakeholders
• TESL certificate, CPR, First Aid Training and a drama background are considered a plus
• An attractive and modern work environment in Jinan, Shandong Province
• Min. 13.000 RMB monthly salary package, depending on experience
• One bedroom proper apartment within walking distance to workplace
• Perks such as fully covered health insurance and other reimbursements
• 10 paid holidays on top of public holidays
• A fun and engaged team with room for further development
Your Next Steps
Please email your detailed resume and motivation letter to our Jinan HR Angela Gao: [email protected].
We are looking forward having you on board!