ESL Jobs in China
Date: 6 November 2017
BBT English’s new innovative project, “BBT Space” combines IT and education into small group lessons (1 on 4) Join the team of teachers in a ground-floor opportunity that provides a pre-constructed curriculum and plan that is geared towards engaging students, and above all – fun!
We’re looking for passionate, outgoing, native English speaking teachers. You’ll get to discover new opportunities, inspire children in their educational journey, and grow and develop your own skills in a leading EduTech company in China.
Our English Trainers …
• Provide a highly engaging and effective English learning experience to children and adults using pre-constructed lesson plans
• Effectively use BBT English teaching methodologies to formulate and execute interactive and effective lessons.
• Work a 30-35 hour work week (~25 teaching hours) including evenings and weekends
• Work cooperatively with service team and head teachers to measure student performance and progress.
To qualify you’ll need the following …
• Completed bachelor degree or above
• 2 years of English teaching experience
• English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Ability to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
• A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working
What we offer …
• Salaries start at 12000 RMB per month (~$1,820/mo, £1,370/mo) commensurate with experience and qualification
• Monthly housing allowance2500RMB (~$380/mo, £285/mo)
• Other performance bonuses up to 1500RMB (~$230/mo, £170/mo)
• Contract completion bonus 8000RMB (~$1,210, £914) for airfare reimbursement
• Two weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
• Robust training program
• Interpreter services, daily life assistance
• Medical Insurance, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
∗Benefits subject to change
∗Currency exchange rate as of Oct 17, 2017 (1USD > 6.604RMB, 1GBP > 8.748RMB)
∗Foreign values are in USD and GBP
BBT English gives you a ground-floor opportunity in a fast growing EduTech start up in China!