ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Jolly Kingdom is a well-respected English Learning Centre. We are a successful and growing organisation, opening new Centres across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. We teach English through our systematic phonics, grammar, creative writing and oral programmes to students from Kindergarten to Primary (age: 3 – 12). Our goal is to equip students with a strong foundation in reading, speaking and listening. We teach in a pleasant and joyful way so that kids will learn with fun. We also have classes for very young children (who are accompanied by an adult in class) to get them used to hearing and speaking English early, as well as mixing with other children and having a lot of fun.
We have small classes with a maximum of six students so all get individual attention from our teachers. Our students are allowed to go at their own pace, so their learning is effective while not being too pressured.
Native English Teachers
At Jolly Kingdom, we are looking for motivated, confident, enthusiastic, and lively Native English Teachers to help us continue to enhance the lives of our students by equipping them with confidence in English.
• Native English Speaker
• A Bachelor's Degree (at least) plus an accredited TEFL certificate (100 hour minimum), Cert TESOL or CELTA
• Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young children
• Working visa sponsorship - we will organise and pay for your working visa. You send us the application and your documents and we do the rest.
• Comprehensive paid training
• Competitive salary (20-25,000 HKD/month)
• No overtime work
• Welcome, Attendance and Performance Bonuses
• 9 days paid annual leave, 16 – 18 paid public holidays
• Appraisals and career assistance
• Opportunities for career advancement - Many of our teachers stay beyond their initial 12 month contract. We have annual reviews and salary increases for our long term teachers.
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach the full range of classes such as phonics, creative writing, grammar, oral, role play etc.
• Assist with programme development
• Report students progress to parents, and advise how they can help at home
• Maintain a tidy and welcoming classroom.
Please send your CV to [email protected] and let us know when you are available to start work.
Candidates overseas can be interviewed via Skype, so that they can secure the job and obtain their working visa before they travel.