ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Tired of cold winters? Tired of the same ol' same ol' daily monotony in your town? Ever dreamed of living on a tropical island, close to the beach, cycling to work with a coconut in your basket? Look no further!
Since the opening of our first center in Tianjin in 2008, King’s English For Kids has grown across China, opening our doors to children and shaping their love for learning. Join the team of teachers that provides an award-winning academic curriculum designed to engage and teach children the way they learn; through stories, songs, characters, games and above all – fun!
We are now hiring for our Haikou, Hainan location! (Tropical island!!!!)
We’re looking for passionate, out-going, English speaking, English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers. You’ll get to discover a new culture, inspire children to learn a new language, and grow and develop your own skills in ways you never dreamed. It's all possible at King’s.
Our Foreign Trainers (ESL teachers) …
• Provide a highly engaging and effective English learning experience to children between 2-12 years old through the delivery of innovative and immersive King’s educational content
• Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
• Work 23-28 contract teaching hours a week including evenings and weekends
• Measure progress and educational results
• Build strong relationships with parents and keep them “in-the-know” on their child’s journey.
To qualify you’ll need the following:
• Native English speakers, US/UK/Canada preferred
• Completed bachelor degree or above
• English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
• A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to work
• Passion for King’s and working with young children
Teaching experience and experience working with children is highly desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
• Salaries start at 12，000 RMB per month dependent on qualifications/experience
• Monthly housing allowance up to 3000 RMB
• Paid vocation and holiday
• Work visa documentation
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries and to set up an appointment for an interview!