ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Work City Wuhan, Hubei, China
Job Location Onsite
Job Description Students here are undergraduates aged from 17 to 22.
Our teachers are expected to work 16 hours per week.
One year has two semesters and usually one semester has 16 working weeks.
1. Work 16 hours per week
2. Conduct classroom lessons
3. Organize corner activities outside classroom
Generally 16 face-to-face teaching periods (45 minutes for each period) should be delivered to students every week. Usually there might be 5 periods of corner activities outside classroom to be delivered to students.
Teachers do not have to stay in their office for the whole day. They can just come to school when they have classes.
1. A native English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree or above
3. Two-year teaching experience after graduation OR new graduates with a major of English or Education OR 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certifcate
Monthly Salary 6000 – 8000 RMB (About US$900-$1200)
We can offer good salary of 6000 – 8000 RMB (before tax) per month. The salary is negotiable, based on applicants' educational background and teaching experience.
1. Z - Visa, China Work Permit and China Residence Permit provided
2. Free apartment on campus with washroom and kitchen, including all necessary furniture, electrical appliances, free internet, electricity and hot water
3. Round-trip airfares reimbursement if you complete one-year contract, or one-way airfares reimbursement for the completion of half-year contract
4. Medical insurance and free treatment in the school's clinic
5. Free group outing in Spring or Autumn, Christmas party and Mid-autumn activities; etc.