ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Dalian Jiahui Education Group is a professional education group with quality education as its main purpose and quality talent as its goal. Our group has five academic schools which all accept foreign students and provide courses for all 13 years from pre-school through primary to junior and senior high school.
Jiahui Education Group International Department offers the first international classes available in Dalian at the high school level. The combination of Chinese and foreign courses focuses on the fusion of a multi-subject education and multiculturalism. With a devotion to art education we have established an overseas fast track for art students and provide them with the opportunities they need to develop. Rich and colorful extracurricular activities provide a platform for students to develop their specialties and show their talent.
Jiahui International Schools are currently in the process of being launched. Following education internationalization we will establish a qualified international education system to give domestic and foreign students a multicultural education with international skill sets and global vision.
Jiahui Education's Goals:
To carve and mold character, develop the potential of all people, and plan for life.
* Literature teachers
* Science teachers
* ESL teachers
* ESL teachers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To independently plan and implement a rich and diverse vocabulary- focused Teaching Syllabus, with accompanying Lesson Plans, utilizing various resources.
• To deliver lessons in English, set and correct homework, give constructive feedback, and keep up-to-date records of students’ progress throughout the year.
• To apply appropriate Classroom Management in accordance with the school’s guidelines.
• To maintain open communication with the respective homeroom teachers regarding any matters concerning their students.
• To ensure students are prepared for standardized testing.
• To participate in departmental and parents' meetings.
• To plan and organize school activities under the instructions of the international department.
• To provide students report cards and teaching reports each semester.
• Native level English.
• University Bachelor’s Degree or above in a relevant major.
• Teaching certificate or relevant certificate.
• At least 5 years' teaching experience for literature, ESL, or science teacher.
• 15,000 to 20,000 RMB per month based on degree, qualifications, and 5 years of experience.
• Free lunch provided Mon-Fri.
• Free campus apartment.
• Paid vacation.
• 8,000 to 12,000 RMB return home flight allowance per year, amount based on contract renewal.
• Partial or total tuition waiver for teachers’ children.
• Address: No.129 Binhai Central Road Zhongshan Dist., Dalian, China
• Phone: 0086- 411- 861-77077
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( For resume)
We Look Forward to You Joining Us!