ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
- 1. 40-hour week (8 hours/day for 5 days)
~3 to 4 teaching hours a day, the remainder of the day will be conducted as office hours.
2. Salary: 150,000元 for the year
~Any overtime will be paid between 100元 and 130元 per hour.
~Accommodation allowance will be included in the paycheck.
3. In addition to teaching duties, the teacher will occasionally be required to partake in marketing activities, which may include but are not limited to: demo classes, outdoor exhibitions, etc.
4. There will generally be around 12 students per class and the students will be high school students ranging from 15 to 18 years of age.
5. After the completion of a one year contract, the company will provide up to 6000元 in compensation in airfare.
6. Based on a teacher’s one year performance, the teacher has the chance to have up to 10% increase in salary.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Passport photo page
3. TESOL or equivalent teaching certificate
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!