ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Who We Are :
We are an International Australian Kindergarten located in Taiyuan Shanxi province , a team of dedicated Leaders, Educators and Learners. Our foreign teachers represent almost all parts of the world .
Our vision is to give our kids the experience they need to become caring, life-long learners and Competent , Confident Individuals in a big changing world. We seek to achieve this goal by providing a Holistic Education English Immersion in which we create a natural and caring environment that allows each kid to develop their full potentials. We encourage our kids to foster creativity by introducing various themes, teaching them about the world and environment, and inspiring them to move, speak , sing, dance, and play. With our growing number of kids , we need talented, experienced and creative individuals to join our existing team of outstanding teachers .
Our full time teachers expose each student to a wide assortment of activities that allow them to become active participants in their learning journey using Multiple Intelligence Theory as the backbone of our curriculum, we tailor our lessons to support each child's unique abilities and special talents .
Our kids are between 2 to 7 years old. Each foreign teacher has his/her own class with a maximum of 18 students in the class. Along with our Chinese Teacher assistants and daily life teachers engage our kids to develop their own talents and social competence to become a curious life-long-learner.
We are currently recruiting for the Fall 2017- 2018 term. We invite you to be part of our team! Start Date: August Or September 2017 .
• Minimum of a BA degree preferably in Education
• 120 Hours TESOL / TEFL or CELTA certification
• 2 years work experience after graduation
• Native English speakers preferred but also Europeans and non native qualified teachers will be considered as well
• Ability to clear a background check
• Flexible, fun, friendly, creative and able to work as a team member
Benefits Overview :
• Monthly salary between 10,000 - 14,000 RMB after taxes
• Sponsored legal Z working visa plus a foreign experts card .
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Flight ticket after one year contract and Housing allowance or shared apartment .
• All public holidays fully paid
• You are totally free Saturdays and Sundays
• Medical insurance
• Working hours from 8 :30 to 11 :30 ( Free weekdays lunch ) then from 2 :30 to 5 :30
• Free Chinese Lessons
• Organized team outings which include KTV nights, BBQ dinners and sightseeing tours.
Please send us your CV, scanned degree and passport to : [email protected]
Due to the large volumes of people applying, only successful applicants will be notified. All documentation is kept strictly confidential.
We recognize that moving and working in a different new country can be daunting which is why we have dedicated our resources to ensure that you have a Foreign HR Assistants(very rare in other schools) and a Visa Officer to assist our teachers. We are trying our best to let you having comfortable and relaxing life here .