ESL Jobs in China
Date: 20 July 2018
UNIQUE EDUCATION NOW HIRING!!
We are currently recruiting ESL Teachers to work at our Training School in Qingpu, Shanghai. The position is ideal for someone looking for a career in ESL and wants to further develop their skills and experience with a view to moving into a teaching/management role with us. All training will be provided upon arrival and we'll provide all the support you'll need to get settled in Shanghai.
1. A degree in any field is suitable
2. A teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL or CELTA)
3. A criminal record check
4. A willingness to learn and an enthusiasm for teaching children
Nb, your degree, teaching certificate and criminal record check must be notarised
Position: ESL Teacher (teaching 4-12 year olds, all classrooms have smart screen TV’s, curriculum, lesson plans and teaching materials are provided) – This is a great opportunity for promotion and salary progression.
Location: Shanghai, Qingpu (Close to line 17 Cao Ying Lu)
Working Hours per week: 30-35 hours per week (includes 20 teaching and 10 office hours) Your average teaching hours this year will be around 10
Working Days per week: 5 (Wednesday to Sunday, although this is negotiable)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary and benefits package:
1. Salary: 15,000-20,000 RMB per month (based on experience and qualifications)
2. Working Visa provided for eligible applicants
3. Payment for overtime work if required
4. End of contract bonus
5. Accident Insurance
6. Paid national holidays