ESL Jobs in China
Date: 5 July 2018
We are looking for someone who can work as a curriculum developer with our company in Beijing. We write our own curriculum for English immersion courses in training centres. We need qualified persons who can help to create the English immersion curriculum used by our training centres.
1) A bachelor's degree
2) Teaching experience at the elementary or middle school level
3) At least 24 year old
4) At least 2 years of teaching experience
5) Experience with ESL
6) Familiar with the American education system
7) A passport from an English-speaking country
8) A master's degree in Education or an Education-related field
9) Experience in curriculum development
10) Familiar with Adobe InDesign software and Smartboard notebook
We offer a salary starting at 15000 RMB/month, along with bonuses to cover airfare, basic medical insurance, full working visa, sick leave, 10 paid holidays off in addition to time off on Chinese holidays.
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their CVs and passport photos to us