ESL Jobs in China
Date: 28 June 2018
- Designing and following a teaching plan.
- Teaching English and organizing activities in kindergartens, preschools or training institutes with social, emotional skills with the help of Chinese assistants.
- Students age: 2 to 12 years old.
- Work time: 8 hours per day; Monday to Friday or Wednesday to Sunday; 2 days off.
- Work location: Guangzhou and neighborhoods cities in China
-Native English speakers or applicants with fluency and good accent.
-Patience and flexibility.
-Creative and artistic teaching abilities preferred.
-Experience preferred but not required.
-One-year Employment Contract.
-TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred but not required.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 8000 to 14000 RMB(CNY) per month after tax.
- Free accommodation or 1500 RMB Housing allowance.
- Full attendance bonus.
- Free airport pick up and free hotel offered during training period.
- 3000 RMB flight allowance after one-year contract completion.
- Visa Assistance
- Paid Chinese holidays.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to: