ESL Jobs in China
Date: 7 September 2017
This position is open to native ESL teachers for kids (0-4 years old) asap.
Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. This program places teachers in early childhood education (0-4 years old). Lessons are based on music, arts, sports etc. Hurry up and join us to teach in a fairy-tale world.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland are preferred but experienced teachers from EU countries would be considered as well.
2. Degree is preferred but not essential.
3. 20-45 years old
4. Teaching Experience Preferred esp. Yong Kids Teaching Experience BUT NOT Essential
1.Monthly Pay after Tax: RMB 8000-11000
(Teaching: around 16 hours/week)
2. Paid National Holiday
3. Free Furnished Accommodation with Internet, Shower, Washing Maching etc.
4. Flight allowance: rmb 5000
5. We will pick you up at Hohhot airport and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Contract: one year/6 months
7. Free Mandarin Class once A Week
8. Free Professional Training Provided
9. An English speaking teaching assistant to help to adjust to the cultural difference
10. Free TESOL/TEFL Certificate
Please send your details to [email protected] and we’ll arrange an interview with you ASAP.