ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Check out the coolest city in China! EF Chengdu has immediate openings for EFL teachers.
EF Education First Chengdu welcomes you to experience the rapidly evolving and multifaceted culture of China first hand. We’re looking for energetic, creative and fun teachers who love working with children to help launch our new schools in Chengdu. Our teachers work closely with their Director of Studies and school managers to deliver fun English classes and foster the most immersive and proactive learning environment for our students.
Who are EF?
EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. We have approximately 37,000 staff and 500 offices and schools located in more than 50 countries and are the largest and fastest growing education company in Chengdu.
The Chinese describe Chengdu as the city people never want to leave and is globally renowned for its cuisine and tea culture. Chengdu has the perfect blend of adventure and comfort. A few hours from the city will take you to the Tibetan plateau, valleys, breath-taking mountain ranges and untouched National parks. While in the city, you can wander around the old-quarters, grab some spicy hotpot with friends or relax at one of the city’s many temples.
Follow the link below for an introductory video to EF Chengdu:
• Competitive Salary. Our teachers earn between 10,000-15,000 RMB a month post tax with a housing allowance and new student sign up bonuses every month. This increases by 1000RMB after you pass your 6 month appraisal.
• Flight allowance of 8000RMB per each full contract.
• Full training and continuous support from our experienced Directors of Study.
• Excellent class resources. Every teacher has specially designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. Our multimedia classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards and a host of online resources.
• Full onboarding and relocation assistance. As soon as you arrive we will put you up in a hotel for a week and you will be assigned a welfare officer who will help you find an apartment, open local bank accounts and help you acclimate to your new life in Chengdu.
• Full visa assistance. EF will cover the whole cost of your visa application and help you every step of the way.
• Great career opportunities. EF Chengdu offers great opportunity for growth with promotion opportunities to senior teacher, associate director of studies, director of studies and regional positions for exemplary teachers.
If you’re a native English speaker, have a bachelor’s degree and are up to the challenge we’d love to talk to you. Please send your resume to: Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org