ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
We are truly looking for knowledgeable SAT and AP teachers who will work for the Prestigious International School that is located in clean city Qingdao, China. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the Renowned Top Private High School in Korea.
We are hiring 1 teacher in SAT and 1 teacher in AP and the specific teaching subjects are as following;
> 1 Teacher in SAT Reading/Writing and Essay Composition
> 1 Teacher able to teach more than 2 AP subjects among AP Social Studies (Economics, Comparative Government and Politics, World History, or Psychology)
Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
Korean Gyopo teachers are also welcomed.
APPLY NOW by applying via http://gloii.com/forms/view.php?id=15877
And get the lucrative benefits and chance to live in clean city Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in great way.
A. Job Information
- Job Number: QD181H
- School Type: Private International School
- Job Type: Full Time
- Number of Teachers needed: 2
- Location: Qingdao, China
- Student Age: Junior - Senior High School
- No of Class: 25 students
- Working Hours: 8am - 5pm, M - F
- Starting Date: 21st of Feb. 2018
- Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
- Payment: 3M KRW ~ 4M KRW (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
- Housing: Provided Free (3 free meals included)
- Flight: Provided Free
- Visa: Sponsored
- Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (6 weeks each)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site at
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
- Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
- Koreans or Korean Gyopos
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Clean nationwide criminal background check
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII JC reaches out to the English, ESL, SAT, AP, IB, TOEFL Teacher communities in the world to serve as a unique focal point to help them find the reputable private and public schools throughout Korea who provide both the wonderful jobs and opportunities living abroad. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
GLOII Job Consulting - GLOII.COM
Calls: Korea +82 10-9182-4621 | US +1 708-320-9630 (Voice Msg/TXT Only)
- Skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/Pxn0mqwbWhr3
- Facebook: http://m.me/gloiikoreaesl
- Kakao Talk: https://open.kakao.com/o/sxLUCdz