ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Part-time Tutor needed
With flexible working time, convenient position of work, satisfying salary.
You can come to work immediately after passing the interview.
• Planning, preparing lessons, and teaching across a range of qualification types and levels, in day or evening classes.
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• Monitoring, assessing and marking students' work; maintaining accurate records and preparing written reports and evaluations for students;
• Tutoring in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu
• Native English speakers from major English speaking countries
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (prefer top-tier university graduates with a boarding school education background)
• At least 1 year’s regular tutoring experience
• Experience in teaching reading, writing, grammar or interview preparation (for boarding school admission)
• Knowledge of GCSE, IB and/or A-level syllabuses in Maths, Chemistry, Physics or English Literature (one of them) / (teachers with experience in teaching SSAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS are needed as well)
In addition, we prefer teachers possessing the qualities listed below:
• Able to deliver classes in fun and creative ways
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Highly organized and punctuality
• A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality
Students Age Range: 6-17 Years Old
Part Time Salary: Starting from 250 CNY per hour
To apply, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For part time applications, please include your available time in your email.