ESL Jobs in China
Date: 3 October 2017
This position is open to native ESL teachers for our teenagers (3-12 years old) asap.
Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China. This program places teachers in international school teaching students ranging from ages 3-12. Teachers will teach on average 20 --25hours a week. A full curriculum with materials is provided to help you plan engaging and exciting lessons.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
2. Degree is preferred.
3. 20-45 years old
4. Related Teaching Experience Preferred
1. Monthly Pay after Tax: RMB 12000-15000
2. Paid National Holiday
3. Free Furnished Accommodation or RMB 1000 per Month as Accommodation Allowance
4. Flight allowance: rmb 5000
5. We will pick you up at Changzhou airport and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Contract: one year plus
7. Free Mandarin Class once A Week
8. Free Training Provided
9. An English speaking teaching assistant to help to adjust to the cultural difference
10. Work Visa Provided
Please send your details to [email protected] and we’ll arrange an interview with you ASAP.