ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
Immediate Opening for a professional ESL teacher(especially YOUNG teachers!!) at World International English Training Center in Wuxi, China. We are looking for an experienced and professional ESL teacher to teach adults. Curriculum / Materials are provided. Salary up to 18000 RMB!
Wuxi is a very beautiful city in China, and it is located in Jiangsu Province, which is really neat to Shanghai.
* Full-Time ESL instructor
* 25 hours teaching time a week (5 classes a day)
* 15 office hours a week
* 2 days off a week in a row (must work Saturday and Sunday)
hours are Monday - Saturday 1PM - 9PM and Sunday 11AM - 7PM
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Sign a 1, 2, or 3 year contract
* Professional, hardworking, and passionate about teaching English
* willing to be creative and diligent when planning classes and helping students to reach their English speaking goals
* Native Speakers from The United States, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa need only to have a Bachelor's degree in any subject, and 2 years English teaching experience. For non-native speakers holding passports in other countries an advanced degree in English teaching and at least 2 years experience is required.
* A 120 hour ESL teaching certificate
* For visa reasons we are unable to consider applicants over the age of 60
Salary / Benefits:
* A competitive salary of 12,000 - 18,000RMB (Salary reviews yearly)
(Depending on qualifications and experience)
* Z-Visa (Legal working Visa) Provided
* Assistance in finding suitable accommodations
* basic medical insurance
* Yearly completion bonus of 6,000RMB
* Chinese language training available
* English speaking Chinese personal assistant
* Team Building and fun activities planned all year
* Chinese Public Holidays off and Christmas off
* 5 days paid vacation after completion of the first year
To apply:For more information or anything else, feel free to contact Ricci Jiang, Supervisor of Education Department to Wuxi World. If you are interested in the job, please email me your updated CV/Resume, scans of your passport, degree(s), certificate(s), and a photo of yourself.
My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks a lot !