ESL Jobs in China
Date: 12 October 2017
A newly opened English language school located in the fairly small, modern city of Fuxin in Liaoning province is looking for full-time foreign ESL teachers to teach young kids aged from 4 to 12 years old.
We are looking for outgoing, friendly and hardworking individuals with a passion for teaching young learners. Most of our students are currently aged between 4 and 12 years old and you will teach a maximum of 20 hours per week plus some additional office hours for training and lesson planning. We will provide ongoing training, course materials, resources, and a Chinese teaching assistant to help you in class. We encourage individuality and creativity in the way lessons are delivered.
We currently have three teaching positions available, one of which is for senior teacher. We are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary of 12,000 – 15,000RMB per month based on position and experience.
- Fully furnished apartment located near to the school.
- Airfare reimbursement of 8000RMB plus contract completion bonus of 5000RMB and re-signing bonus of 5000RMB.
- 10 days annual leave plus Chinese national holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Airport pick-up and ongoing welfare support.
- Full orientation, ongoing training and development.
- Full support from Western academic management.
- Free Mandarin tuition.
- Sponsored working Z visa, residence permit and Foreign Expert Certificate.
We welcome applications from:
- Native speakers from the UK, Canada, the USA, New Zealand and Australia (for visa reasons).
- Teachers holding a DELTA, CELTA, TESOL or TEFL certificate.
- Teachers holding a bachelors' degree in any subject (must be notarized).
- Anyone who is willing to make a one year (minimum) commitment to helping our students achieve their dreams while getting to know this amazing country.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us and we will arrange a Skype interview to be done at a convenient time. Please also provide copies of all available documents e.g. passport, degree, TEFL certificate, along with a recent CV and self-introduction.
Applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria are welcome to apply, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
[email protected] – Tim Fisher, Foreign Director of Studies
[email protected] – Nicole Zhang, Center Manager