ESL Jobs in China
Date: 14 February 2018
EIC Academy, a division of EIC Education, is looking for passionate and dedicated professionals to join our teaching team. Our teachers do not just teach -- they prepare students to be successful in the classroom and the countries in which they aspire to study. We also actively participate in teachers’ career development by offering continuous professional development and opportunities for movement within the company.
If you have interest, please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our agents in the USA will contact you shortly.
Job Skills Required:
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL certified. Postgraduate qualification preferred
• 2+ years of teaching experience. Experience in education management preferred.
• Native or Bilingual speaker of English (IELTS equivalent 8.0)
• Highly organized
• Inspiring to students, faculty, and staff
• Passionate about the profession of teaching and mentoring others
• Culturally sensitive and empathetic
• Able to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt accordingly
• Positive, flexible attitude
• Excellent communicator, public speaker
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Teach up to 20 hours per week.
• Participate in up to 10 hours per week of professional development, class observation, presentations, student activities, and informal “English corners.”
• Execute the Academic English curriculum as prescribed by University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) Insearch. Execute grading for class’s level group to be verified by UTS.
• Oversee weekly testing, formal examinations and guiding learners through both academic essays and formal presentations.
• Meet all marking deadlines
• Ensure students are aware of cultural differences to be expected upon transfer to Western universities.
Salary and Benefits:
• 15000-18000 RMB/month in Guangzhou and Nanchang; 18000-20000 RMB/month in Beijing
• Up to 8000 RMB flight allowance
• Visa sponsor
• housing allowance/apartment provided
• End of year bonus of one month’s salary on successful completion of a one-year contract
How to Apply:
• Send your CV and a photo copy of your degree and related teaching certificates to Richard Long: email@example.com
• Native speaker;
• More than two years teaching experience with reference;
• BA or above;
• With CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate;
• Non-Criminal record