ESL Jobs in China
Date: 23 October 2017
We have grade 2 children wanting to take English classes in one of our schools, every Friday from 7:00pm or 7.30pm (90 minutes per class). Before the first class, we need to have an experimental demo class for 45 minutes. They wish to learn from a specific workbook so there will be less preparation for you. I have the PDF version of the class book, workbook and the teacher's book that you will have full access to help the work flow easier for you.
More day and hours will be also available to you. Would you be interested? Please let me know as soon as possible so that we can arrange a meeting at our office sometime this week.
About Us Briefly:
At 家学天地 (JiaXueTianDi) we incorporate an English environment for our students within 10 of our schools around Beijing. We are an after-school program that provides numerous services such as collecting the children from school, assisting with homework, snacks and dinner and we are now currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to bring smiles and fun to develop our student’s English education. Please note that our student’s grade varies from grades 1-4.
- Income dependent on teaching hours
- Additional work available for those who want it
- Full support from our English Native Project Manager
- Free dinner provided from our cooks
- Classrooms are cleaned daily
- Expect kind and helpful support from our teachers
This position will firstly be available to begin in our school close to Beiyuan Subway Station 北苑地铁站. We are currently operating 10 schools around Beijing so this position will require you to be flexible when as more parents are in demand of your teaching lessons for their little English learners.
- Native English speakers only (Parents have requested)
- Experience in teaching children
- You must be currently living in Beijing
- A bachelor degree in any field
- A Tefl/Tesol/Celta certificate
- A positive and teamwork attitude
- Be punctual and responsible in your work
How To Apply:
We would love your help! If Interested, please send us your CV/resume to:
Or, please add:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Steve - 家学天地 Project Manager